Guest Relations Centers
3 Visitors Centers
Volunteers available to help you find what you’re looking for…
Handouts including Schedules of Events, Agricultural Education Materials and more.
2018 Sponsors: JB Seafood; Keeney & Basford Funeral Homes; Visit Frederick
Automated Teller Machines on the Fairgrounds
Restrooms open to the Public
Family Rest Area
Family Rest Area
A “NEW” enhancement for our guests during The Great Frederick Fair is being presented by C.E. Rensberger Family Builders with Volunteer Services and enhanced play area items provided by Celebree Learning Centers.
20 x 30 structure tent during the 9 days of the Fair that offers mothers and fathers of infant children, nursing mothers and families with an adult special needs situation a semi-private comfortable enclosure for nursing and/or changing purposes.
The interior elements of the Family Rest Area:
- a changing station (or 2)
- a nursing area (or 2) that may look similar to a dressing room in a department store with a rocking chair or arm chair for the mother to sit and relax as she nurses
- AND also provides visibility to a center play area in case she has a another child with her, they can play or read in sight!
- The play area is somewhat enclosed 2’ or 3’ round/rectangle walls, perhaps with a padded or carpet floor for children to crawl or sit and play
- Items in the play area may include: books on bookshelf, toys, play house, not too much but enough to occupy many different age children as their mothers have the opportunity to do what they need to do.
- Celebree Learning Centers will provide volunteer services at the entry way to welcome guests and dispense information
- Limited complementary items such as: diapers, wipes, cream, etc.,
- Perhaps a table for child to eat while waiting
- Depending on weather, fans
2018 Sponsors: C.E. Rensberger & Family Builder; Celebree Learning Centers