From motown to modern country, Great Frederick Fair entertainment has something for everyone
From modern country acts and old time cover bands to family entertainment and the sounds of Motown, the 2019 entertainment lineup at the Great Frederick Fair is officially set.
According to a recently issued news release, tickets went on sale May 31 online for this year’s fair shows, which include old, new and Americana country, classic and southern rock acts, as well as motorsports and contemporary Christian music performances. The release said a Motown act is also on the agenda for the first time this year.
The shows will be held inside the grandstand and concessions will be open and selling food and drinks, including beer.
The fair runs from Sept. 13-21 at the Frederick Fairgrounds and tickets to the acts are available online at www.GFFair.com/tickets or by contacting the box office from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 301-695-3928.
The show lineup is as follows with track (T), grandstand (G) and grandstand annex (A) prices listed:
• Friday, Sept. 13: Lonestar and Terri Clark — T/$55, G/$50, A/$25
• Saturday, Sept. 14: Creedence Clearwater Revisited, Concert Series — T/$45, G/$40, A/$30
• Sunday, Sept. 15: Mercy Me — T/$55, G/$50, A/$25
• Monday, Sept.16: Lucas Oil, East Coast National Truck and Tractor Pull — G/$23, A/$18
• Tuesday, Sept. 17: The Temptations — T/$40, G/$35, A/$25
• Wednesday, Sept. 18: Demolition Derby: Cars — G/$23, A/$18
• Thursday, Sept. 19: Demolition Derby: Trucks, Vans and Figure 8 — G/$23, A/$18
• Friday, Sept. 20: Randy Houser and LANCO — T/$45, G/$40, A/$30
• Saturday Sept. 21: The Allman Betts Band with Special Guest Montgomery Gentry — T/$45, G/$40, A/$30